I have an outpatient practice as a psychologist located in Portland Maine. I am currently licensed as a psychologist in California, Delaware. Maine, New Hampshire, and New York. I am a certified telehealth provider in Florida.
The focus of my practice is treating people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and related problems. If you are interested in working with me, please contact me and we will discuss arrangements. I am not seeing clients in person at this time; I do all my work via telehealth connection. I accept many forms of commercial insurance as well as Medicare and MaineCare (Medicaid).
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology, Texas Tech University, 1978
- Licensed as Psychologist in NY since 1980, NH since 1983, ME since 2004, DE since 2010, CA since 2019
- Florida Registered Out-of-State Telehealth Provider TPPY16
- Listed in National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology since 1980
- Diplomate American Board of Professional Psychology in Counseling Psychology
- Diplomate and Founding Fellow Academy of Cognitive Therapy
- Certificate of Proficiency in the Treatment of Alcohol and Other Psychoactive Substance Use Disorders from the American Psychological Association College of Professional Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Certified Master Addiction Counselor from National Certification Commission for Addiction Professionals